Please note that we will not be accepting any returns for items purchased at 50% off during our sale. All sales on these items over the 48 hrs will be final.
Return Your Order
- We want you to be completely in love with your purchases; if for any reason you change your mind, we are more than happy to process returns for a full refund on both local and international orders. We just need to receive it back in 30 working days from purchase in its original condition with all tags in tact, unwashed and unworn
- Unfortunately we do not cover the cost of postage on returns. All online returns are at the customer's expense unless your order is faulty.
- We recommend returning your item/s via a prepaid registered or traceable postal service and taking note of your tracking number. If the garment becomes lost, we want everything to run as smoothly as possible for you and unfortunately, we cannot be liable if your return becomes lost
*Please note that we do not accept returns on Swim Bottoms
To make a return
1. Apply for returns approval
Submit your order number and email to our returns portal via this link so we can approve the return before you send it back. Please allow up to 24 working hours for approval to come through.
2. Post Your Return
Once you've received approval, please mail your parcel back to the below address:
C/O Plan A Logistics
9-15 Byrnes St
Botany, NSW, 2019
+61 2 9700 0709
*please allow 2-3 business days once we've received your return for us to process the refund or exchange. If you are experiencing any longer than expected delays, please get in touch with our customer service team so we can help you out
We offer exchanges on items returned back to us within 30 working days. Due to the fast sellout on a lot of our pieces however, we advise that you re-purchase your desired item live to ensure you don't miss out. You can then send the original back for a traditional return and refund, otherwise we cannot guarantee that the stock you have requested will still be available by the time we have received and processed your return.
My item is damaged/faulty
- We maintain strict quality controls to ensure all items are up to the highest standard, however if you receive an item that does happen to be faulty, we will of course be happy to replace your item free of charge, and will cover the cost of returns post too
- Please ensure though that the garment hasn’t been misused and the care instructions have been followed otherwise we will not be able to honour a replacement. Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase.
- Faulty Claims must be made within 30 days of purchase date. Please email us at email@example.com so we can sort you out.
For any more questions regarding returns...
- Drop us a line on (+61) 2 9331 1123
- or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org